- 2020 6th International Scientific Conference Crete 10-12 July, Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences, Conference Paper Reviewer
- 2020 3rd Panhellenic Scientific Conference ''Researching, Teaching, Learning: Seeking the Mite in the Maze of Modern Education" Crete 2-4 October, Conference Paper Reviewer
- 2019-2020 International Journal of Educational Innovation ISSN:2654-0002, Scientific Association for the Promotion of Educational Innovation (Ε.Ε.P.Ε.Κ.), Paper Reviewer
- 2019 International Journal of Education, Culture and Society (IJECS) ISSN Print 2575-3460/ ISSN Online 2575-3363, Science Publishing Group, Paper Reviewer
- 2019 5th International Scientific Conference ''Interdisciplinarity as a cognitive, educational and social challenge'', Heraklion 5-7 April, Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences, Conference Paper Reviewer
- 2019 6th Panhellenic Conference ''New Paedagogue'', Athens 11-12 May, Conference Paper Reviewer
- 2019 5th International Conference for the promotion of educational innovation, Larisa 11-13 October, Conference Paper Reviewer
- 2019-2020 Quarterly Digital Journal ''New Paedagogue'' , Paper Reviewer
- 2019-2020 Digital Journal ''i-Teacher'', Paper Reviewer
- 2017-2018 Aristotle University, Peace Journalism Laboratory, School of Journalism and Mass Media Communications, Researcher
- 2017-2018 NovoEd, Stanford, CA, United States, Learning Coach
I was mainly responsible for the social fabric of the course. I supported learners who are interested in learning more about instructional design, by providing feedback on assignments, responding to discussion posts, keeping them on track and connected to the community and helping them advance in the content area. I had the chance to connect with learners who want to meet the learning coach.
Being a Learning Coach was a valuable chance to learn and share knowledge in a more intimate online course environment, an opportunity to continue to develop online facilitation experience and an excellent way to explore NovoEd's new feature.
- 2017 Aristotle University, Student Week, Instructor
Student Week was an excellent opportunity to network with university students and other industry members and engage in discussions regarding theatre communication trends and theatrical programs.
- 2017 Coursera, Beta Tester
- 2016-2017 Coursera, Community Mentor
Responsible of applying community management best practices, fellow peers in assignments, answering learner questions in the discussion forums, posting new threads to spark in-depth discussion and passing feedback to Coursera staff.